CrossFit Ringwood is more than a gym, it’s a community of support, education, and encouragement to achieve your fitness goals.
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for everyone.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our speciality is not specializing. Allowing for an all round workout that benefits a wide range of sports, lifestyle and even combat and survival training.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
- Fun, Enthusiastic and Supportive Community Atmosphere.
- Anyone can do it.
- Focus on Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching.
- No long term commitments!
- We have motivating and experienced coaching staff.
- Proven Record of Success
- Read what our athletes have to say.
We have made the starting process very easy at CrossFit Ringwood…
- Come in to one of our FREE Beginner/Trial Sessions which are Booked here!
Joining us! You will be required to complete one of the following special start-up packs.
- Buy a 10 session Beginner pass for $150(1). This will be checked off each time you come in. Throughout the first 5 sessions, the majority of Crossfit movements will be covered as well as other information such as Nutrition, Recovery, Rest, Intensity, Injury Prevention, Scalability, Mobility, Speciality Classes and Competitions! Once the 5 sessions are complete, you will be required to have a one on one chat with one of our coaches in regards to joining the Mainstream classes.
- Want to Fast Track your Beginner sessions? Get started quicker by doing one on one sessions with one of our trainers as a fee of $40 per session. You are required to attend 3 sessions which will cover all the information we would cover in 6 Beginner classes. These classes will be run outside of normal class times. To get started today! Booked here!
Questions? Please do not hesitate to email or call us at 03 9870 0807!
We are located Here
Located 25 kilometres east of Melbourne in the leafy suburb of Ringwood.
Ringwood & Heatherdale Train Stations are a short walk and is the interchange point between the Belgrave and the Lilydale train lines with frequent rail service to Melbourne CBD.
Close to Eastland shopping centre.
The Eastlink Freeway now makes a trip even quicker!