If you are new to CrossFit
Our CrossFit program supersedes regular Bootcamps and Personal training in many ways. The training is a combination of gymnastics, weightlifting, olympic lifting, regular cardio activities and all other types of functional movement, performed in a group setting with full instruction from our coaches.
- Come in to one of our FREE Beginner/Trial Sessions. Book here!
- Buy a 10 session Beginner pass for $150(1). Throughout the first 5 sessions the majority of Crossfit movements will be covered. Each session will incorporate a workout applying what has been taught as well as other information such as Nutrition, Recovery, Rest, Intensity, Injury Prevention, Scalability, Mobility, Speciality Classes and Competitions. Once the 5 sessions are complete you will have an One on One chat with one of our coaches in regards to joining the Mainstream classes. If you think it is expensive, keep in mind you are getting 10 hours of personal training in a group environment at a cost of $15 per session. A good personal trainer can cost anywhere from $65 to $150 per hour. Making Our program is fantastic value.
- Want to Fast Track your Beginner sessions?
Get started quicker by doing one on one sessions with one of our trainers as a fee of $40 per session. You are required to attend 3 sessions which will cover all the information we would cover in 6 Beginner classes.These classes will be run outside of normal class times. To get started today! Book here!
- Contact Us and register for the class you would like to attend in advance – We do not accept any visiting CrossFitter into our classes without doing this prior to the class.
- You can register for classes up to 2 weeks in advance and as late as 1 Hour before the class is scheduled to begin
- Pay the $25 drop-in fee
- Arrive for your first class at least 15 minutes early to fill out a waiver form and introduce yourself to the coach.
We have made the starting process very easy at CrossFit Ringwood…
Joining us! You will be required to complete one of the following special start-up packs.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to email or call us at 0402 029 666!
If you already have CrossFit experience…
Visiting Crossfitters are always welcome to CrossFit Ringwood, whether you are from overseas, interstate or another local box. If you are a member at another CrossFit or have been regularly Crossfitting for at least 3 months, you are welcome to drop in to any of our regularly scheduled classes.
- All Crossfitters Dropping in must: