The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Maybe we can simplify that a little for you
CrossFit is the best way to get you fit. Hands down.
CrossFit will not only change you physically, it will change your life
Think about it like this – each day you sit, stand, squat, pick things up, put things down, climb, run, jump, dodge, push, pull, throw stuff. Everyday life, right? CrossFit is a fitness program that is designed to prepare you to do these movements successfully, and furthermore, prepare you to do these movements extraordinarily.
How do we do this?
We work with each member to introduce or reintroduce, running, gymnastics, rowing, kettlebell training, Olympic weightlifting, plyometrics and, to keep things interesting, we will throw in stuff you will never see coming. Our workouts are constantly varied, the movements we do are functional, and we perform them at a high intensity. In plain English: You will never get bored with it, the movements are based on and transfer to real world applications, and going hard is the ingredient that makes CrossFit work so well.
Break it down?
- The WOD (Work Out of the Day) is unknown to you until you walk in and see it on the whiteboard. So you never fall into a routine or get bored with it.
- You will be working out with the people of all shapes, sizes, ages and fitness levels. Their ages range from 20’s to late 60’s. Some are newbies and some are seasoned vets. Everyone is welcome!
- Every workout is tracked, timed or scored – this provides accountability. Which gives you an easy way to track and see improvements in your results.
- The workouts are typically short and intense. You will get fit FAST! The 1 hour you spend with us will be more productive than the hours you might be spending wandering around your local globo-gym!
- Our WODs are can be easily scaled so anyone can participate. We constantly work with our new and current member to teach and improve their skills.
- Your fellow CrossFitters will become like family to you. Everyone works out together, pushing each other, cheering each other on. The cheering doesn’t stop whether it is for the person finishing first or last.
- You will be challenged.
- You will have fun.
- You will become fit.
- CrossFit will change your life.
The only way to really understand it is to give it a try!
Call us at 0402 029 666 or email us.
Want to give a try? We offer FREE class on by appointment!